Steak and Cheese simple and awesome

Today I decided to do a new form of blogging. I am going to try to be more detailed. I must admit this will be another process that I will do my best to stick to as I am now dedicating myself to 4 websites now.


But Lets get on with it I am so not liking the restaurant foods anymore.  The sanitation grades are horrible, the food are far too processed, (yes even though I am a fat person I still have concerns about foods that have harsh chemicals in it LOL)




I was really craving a good steak and cheese sandwich but many places here uses that super thin fake processed steak or they add far to much salt. I decided, I must come up with a recipe that works. Finally, I did here. I hope all of you give this a try! Lets get this recipe started.

You’ll beed
1 Pounds Thin cut Milanesa
1 Large onion, cut into thin strips
1 ½ Teaspoons Cornstarch
2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
½ Teaspoons Salt
¾ Teaspoons Black pepper
Swiss cheese
2 Tablespoons Canola oil
1 Green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
½ Teaspoons Garlic powder
4 Large hoagie buns
Mayo


Directions:


Gather all of your ingredients, hell why wouldn’t you?  It makes life much easier.




 Cut the steak into 1 inch pieces against the grain.



In a bowl combine the steak, worcestershire sauce, cornstarch and spices; mix until well coated and allow it to set at room temperature for 10 minutes.



In a skillet on medium high, add the bell peppers and cook for 2 minutes.  Then remove them from the skillet.


Now add the steak cook until the steak is almost completely browned.



Now add the onions.  And cook until the steak is browned and the onions are tender.


Now add the bell peppers back to the pan and cook until heated through. (scratch and sniff the screen, I hope you can smell this.)



Now on your hoagie bread cover both sides with mayo and then add a layer of cheese on the bottom of the bread.


Fill with steak mixture.




Cover with more cheese and Voila you have the perfect steak and cheese sandwich!




As Ina Garten would say, who wouldn’t like that?  Enjoy!



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post