DesignMantic

As you all know, I’ve been searching for a logo designer.  After not getting any response, I did a search on google.com and I came across this awesome website called DesignMantic.com.  This website allows you to create your own logo hassle free.  It was easy and didn’t take any time at all to create an awesome logo.  I am surprised that anyone I know has not came across this site, or even head of it.


This is the perfect company if you are looking for a logo design on a budget and you can’t afford to have a logo designed by a graphic designer.  ou can create your own logo by going to DesignMantic.com and fill out their account form, enter the name of your business or organization, then choose from primary designs and from those primary designs choose different varieties. Once you’ve chosen, click select and edit it, after that all you need to do is download the logo and that’s it!   Instant and beautiful logo under five simple minutes


I will update my site soon showing my new logo.  If all of you like my logo, head over to DesignMantic.com and get your logo designed today.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post