Recipe: Quick & Easy Dinner Rolls






Ingredients: 

2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 package of instant yeast
2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoons alt
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons butter

Combine 3/4 cup flour, yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Heat milk, water and butter until very warm (120 degrees to 130 degrees F). Add to flour mixture. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally. Add 1/4 cup flour; beat 2 minutes at high speed. Stir in enough remaining flour to make soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 8 to 10 minutes. Cover; let rest 10 minutes.

Divide dough into 12 equal pieces; shape into balls. Place in greased 8-inch round pan. Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place until doubled in size, about 30 minutes. Bake in preheated 375 degrees F oven for 20 minutes or until done. Remove from pan; brush with additional melted butter, if desired. Serve warm.

6 Comments

  1. Where can I find the ingredients list ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just edited the blog, the full recipe is now listed. I am so sorry for the amount of time it's taken for me to fix this.

      Delete
  2. Yummmmmmy Thank you i will make these for Easter ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmmy , ^_^ thank you I will make these for Easter

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dough turned out hard and dry. I'm not sure if the hot liquid killed off the yeast. It's now been divided to 12 balls and I do hope they will rise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, if the liquid is too hot, higher than 120 degrees F it will kill the yeast. I always make sure my liquid is no higher than 112 degrees F. If your dough turned out hard and dry, that means you added too much flour.

      Delete
Previous Post Next Post